Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Super Jay Mann posted:

So you can either see those earrings as a stylized T or a stylized J.

Jun is going beyond mere galaxy brain plays right now, this is Combo video material.

It's a TJ Combo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Ashita no Jun for real this time.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Wallrod posted:

Using your opponent's own momentum against them after leading them into a vulnerable position. Expert level Mwah Thai.

No that's aikidokidoki.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The troubled fang.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Fellis posted:

Jun looking pretty good in the first panel

He's really shining.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tomo is going to terrify the poor boy, though.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tomo is truly the fusion of her parents.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Neo_Crimson posted:

Jun dropped his combo HARD.

It could be an American reset instead.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tomodad is double dead.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Looking pretty Heihachi there, Tomodad.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm ready for the discourse.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Rody One Half posted:

well, a number of things come to mind

the Carol's Parents story, for one

Yeah that's the main thing that comes to mind. Plus the author's other body of work, and there will no doubt be people objecting to the premise of the show generally.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Centzon Totochtin posted:

It's been a few years but did the Jun Misuzu relationship come up this early in the manga, I remember it coming up later

I'm pretty sure it came up waaaaaaaay later. It's interesting that they moved it this far forward and has me thinking there will be a lot of editing to make the story flow better.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Jun and Carol are good, Misuzu, Tomo, and the background characters sound off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

This episode reminded me that I can't remember if we ever actually see Jun's parents. I assume they must appear at some point, but I don't recall when or where.