Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

dublish posted:

Someone's beat you to the punch.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

something isnt adding up here

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
im genuinely astonished that people flip their poo poo at something that has been the cornerstone of bad soap operas and telenovelas for decades

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

I agree with the guy who said it's a meme. It feels like "NTR fear" wasn't really a thing (at least in the sense of a bunch of people specifically referring to it by the Japanese acronym) until several years ago.

this is kinda what i wanted to get at but lack a way with words and ideas to say it.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
when the land is tore asunder and the great chariot of creation fulminates us all for being unworthy of this hosed up miserable world, i can at least rest easy that in the earth inherited by the meek someone will still be willing to argue against the internet meme about japanese cartoons loving each other via shakespeare comparisons, and i will scream at a Yoko Littner wallscroll "Amen"

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i bhave no idea who that is

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i clicked the "next page" arrow and it threw me to that weird forum thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011