Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Carol is voiced by the same person in English and Japanese, isn't she?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I'm fine with them sounding different because hey, not everyone has a super high register. Tomo having a lower voice works.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Oh so it's like the Nagatoro author stuff. That was a bad search.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I think dub Tomo sounds fine.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I also really like Misuzi's dub voice. She really gets deadpan right without going completely monotone.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-39zjm9VA7E

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Saw a YouTube comment that just made things snap into focus. Tomo in the english dub reminds me of Donna from That 70s Show.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Misuzu make Carol cry. Unforgivable.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Jun should keep the bug eyes permanently. They're very funny.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
So is that how the manga ends or does it keep going after this? Or did this show make several leaps to the important bits and that's the whole story?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
That does sound contrived I thought they'd established that her dad is fine with anything as long as it doesn't involve him standing up to Akemi.