Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i stand with carol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i've taken some time to think about it and i've decided that i also stand with tomo, in addition to carol.

i think it's fine for a silly gay manga to just be a silly gay manga, and not try very hard to have a good plot.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
my phone auto corrected gag to gay and hell, who am i to argue?

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

DrSunshine posted:

Carol only pretends to be a ditz, she's just as perceptive as Misuzu. It's kind of nice and cool -characterdevelopmentwise- how that has been clearly established over time.

Between the two of them Cotton Candy and Dark Chocolate will rule the world.

she is a ditz, but she's also perceptive.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
please do not probate burbo.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
carol is going to pull out an othello board and systematically destroy these poor fools.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
dal dal got robbed.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i forgot they were cousins.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Since it was revealed she liked him before, they went out for like a week until (i think) he realized it wouldn't work and he didn't like her?

I don't remember the page number, but i remember that.

it was mutual, misuzu just got mad because she wanted to dump him first.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
carol's mom is... good??

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

SpacePig posted:

God, imagine the cold and calculating interactions between Well Rounded Carol and Misuzu. Imagine the power the two could wield together.

in glasses carol universe, misuzu is the ditzy one.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Super Jay Mann posted:

KISS HER ALREADY

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
the fang is on the opposite side of her mouth from last page. truly mysterious.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i'm glad that ants can now enjoy carol too.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

:eyepop:

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

PerrineClostermann posted:

Your avatar is a bad excuse to have naked sisters fight each other did you know that?

yowza

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

SatansBestBuddy posted:

so is KonoSuba actually worth reading or is it just people getting hyped over nothing like so many other shows? I've been meaning to give it a try but I dunno, nothing I've seen from it really grabs my attention

it's good

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
is this ending? it seems like it's ending. :(

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

wild

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Apraxin posted:

When we lived in japan years ago my wife’s coworker came from a family that ran a fairly prestigious local judo dojo (she’d peaced out and taken a job at city hall instead). Her sister got married to the scion of some other town’s dojo, and instead of the traditional wedding clothes they did the ceremony in blue gi, with him bridal carrying her over the threshold.

Halfway through the reception they went out for a minute, then came back in red gi with her carrying him over the threshold, and his old traditionalist dad was like ‘oh noooooo, my boy, he is unmanned, please help him!’ while everyone else lol’d.

that's rad

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Namtab posted:

The difference between this and the previous one armed incident is that the one with carol in did not have a big sound effect in the background. Context is everything and the context in this case is clearly a hug. However i dont know what manga that panel is taken from, and as such there may be further evidence that can be presented in future to make me change my mind vis a vis this being a picture of a hug whereas the one with carol was not.

it's from mousou telepathy. it's a romcom daily comic like tomo but imo a lot better written.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
the great tomo chan thread massacre of 2017 memorial thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

GateOfD posted:

Glad they cut any comic strip with those random 2 gal girls, they never really added anything

begone