Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
tomochan is alright by me. i stopped making an effort to read it a long time ago and i think yanagida is many times funnier when he's doing fanart for other series (mostly kancolle, his kancolle jokes were on fire) but it's so cute and digestible that i still see most of it because it appears in various places online.

apparently you needed me to post about this mild opinion because the appearance of 'chat thread hivemind' is making you mad. let me tell you, the comic is posted in chat thread almost daily and commented on by people who like the series we have people within the inner cell who are fighting every day and need your support. guerilla tactics to raise carol awareness have been met with resistance. the state threatens to crush us underfoot with a mighty boot, its heel smeared with poop emojis.

i don't want the chat thread gestapo to find out who i am, so if we could just blur my face out and alter my voice for the final take, that'd be grate nyanderful. thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
for a manga with one page per chapter, it seems reasonable for someone to post it every day and spark casual discussion. it's not like there hasn't been a thread used exactly for this purpose for months *is bagged over the head and shoved into a van*

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Guy Goodbody posted:

We'd have to decide which of the translations to post.

en espanol, por favor

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

in what world is contriburing to a thread by making funny edits spamming

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

isn't funny edits the entire reason for SA's continued existence

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
An eye for an eye leaves the whole cast single

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
ah, fireworks. confession soon, lol

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

chumbler posted:

No Changes: The Tomo Story

I feel that Tomo is becoming cuter

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Sakurazuka posted:

*banging knife and fork on table* NTR! NTR!

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
it's a meme, like every other reaction that comes from people having doujins on the brain. but then, what becomes popular in doujin culture has a way of squirming into popular titles, so we'll see~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Paracelsus posted:

Didn't the Tomo-chan author specialize in NTR stories when writing doujins, though? I thought I'd read that earlier in the thread.

fumita's got his fetish bases covered, let's say that much