Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

SpacePig posted:

I feel like we've had this exact same conversation about this exact same image in the past, only to have Tanabe continue to only show up when it's convenient.

Presumably the next page will clear up the Tomo and Jun situation, and that settled they'll move on to Misuzu and Tanabe's relationship as the main focus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

rare Magic card l00k posted:

actually now this guy will be helping jun get tomo's affections

He's gonna be really good at it. Tanabe's gonna recommend Jun just be emotionally open with Tomo and Misuzu will be amazed that relationships can happen without shenanigans.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I still think those kids are gonna work it out

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Volume 1 comes out next week! We'll be able to read the whole thing from the beginning again with a professional translation, starting on September 11th.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

You mean Take spinoff

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
reading through the early strips in the official release, I'd forgotten how many of them just have the punchline of Jun doing something insensitive and getting punched

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the fang is constantly moving back and forth like a Cylon eye

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Namtab posted:

Or it could be that he thinks she's sabotaging Tomo in order to avoid things changing and he's telling her that things are changing - it may not be a misuzu loves x thing.

Can't wait to find out tomorrow

That's too complex a conclusion for Jun to have reached on his own

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

HenryEx posted:

If a girl reacts with shock and outrage when you break up with her, i'm guessing very few people would assume it's because she actually wanted to break up first. Instead of any number of infinitely more probable reasons.

I'd also label those few people as "probably delusional"

yeah, we could read her thought bubbles so we know Misuzu wanted to break up with him. But from Jun's point of view he broke up with her and she took it very poorly and has hated him for years since.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

paragon1 posted:

I think she's supposed to be sitting down for those panels.

you can't prove that

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
It might be just to break the uncomfortableness and get them back on familiar territory so they can talk.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The next 20 pages are gonna be about the Ramen shop, Jun and Tomo will not be mentioned

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Captain Invictus posted:

With tomo and moutele ending, what will take the reigns of the popular daily 4koma?

actual translators on the one about the high school married couple?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
don't worry about it

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Are you saying we need to reintroduce wolves into the high school?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
has Tomo worn a dress ever in this comic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
wow