Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
No translation yet, but yes, definitely back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Desire to return to status quo... strong... so strong

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
When we lived in japan years ago my wife’s coworker came from a family that ran a fairly prestigious local judo dojo (she’d peaced out and taken a job at city hall instead). Her sister got married to the scion of some other town’s dojo, and instead of the traditional wedding clothes they did the ceremony in blue gi, with him bridal carrying her over the threshold.

Halfway through the reception they went out for a minute, then came back in red gi with her carrying him over the threshold, and his old traditionalist dad was like ‘oh noooooo, my boy, he is unmanned, please help him!’ while everyone else lol’d.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Years since I read it, but it goes on for a bit at least, they throw in a final contrived obstacle of Tomo's dad not accepting they can date unless Jun can 'prove his worth'.

There's one more ep of the show left too, even though this ep seemed like an ending.