Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

This game is very wonderful, and the ridiculousness of the third saga is amazing. I hope you'll show off the extra bosses from the later difficulties, as whilst I've finished the game I've never personally done them.

When I play I tend to go for Warfare/Defender, because I am boring and it's funny to be this madman who never dies and becomes a whirling dervish of steel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

There's also the bit where some of the bonus bosses make being a summoner at terrible idea, because they take control of them and turn them against you.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

The best thing about this game, is of course, the extreme rag-dolling. Which I think may have to be turned on in this version of the game. Basically the way they calculated rag-dolling was direction of hit and how much damage the hit did, with increased effects for concussive weapon/spells vs. other types, from what I remember.

In effect this means hitting a satyr with enough damage and a mace would make them fly halfway across the map on a lucky swing.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

See I think those Mastery Calculators might be out of date, because they don't seem to reflect some of the changes made by the Anniversary Edition. Not that this doesn't mean they're bad for getting a general idea of the tree and what you're going to get out of it.

Also they tried to fix the weak pets in Act 3 thing, but whether it works or not for you will have to be seen, as it's just a 75% health increase attached to one of the quest completions.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Ah right, Act 3 is where things start getting very funny in this game. In particular one of the earliest segments is quite a trek if you consider the real world implications of the journey.

• Locked thread