Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Coke
May 29, 2015

Blackmage Yapo posted:

I just started a continuing education class for my job and it's sucking my will to live.

If it's any consolation your LP got me to start playing the game again. I got it when they first released Anniversary Edition, played a few hours then moved on. I enjoyed it but I got distracted by other stuff. Anyway, thanks for the LP and rekindling my interest in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015
The Greeks had contacts with Egypt. They regarded them as a very old and respectable civilization. The last Egyptian dynasty was the Ptolemaic, which was descended from Ptolomey, one of Alexander the Great's generals, and possible half-brother.

Asia Minor is modern Turkey. Babylon is in Mesopotamia, which is now mostly Iraq.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I also got Grim Dawn because of this LP and I've been loving it. Although I have lost some enthusiasm the more I've been reading about build composition. Some of the magic of experimentation has gone away.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Blackmage Yapo posted:

If Wikipedia is to be believed, during pre Roman times they were around the Gauls and others in northern Europe. I'm sure at some point a couple made them down there as a curiosity.

Moose seem the sort of things Romans would want in their gladiator games.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Agent355 posted:

Nobody really wants to hear me spout out a verbal essay on the mistakes D3 has made that irrevocably ruin the fun of the game do they?

To hell with Odysseus, the rest of us want to hear it!

• Locked thread