Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

I wouldn't mind the occasional look at the gear or when you make swaps or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Poil posted:

Hobbits and nazis are exactly the same thing? Did I miss something not watching the third Hobbit movie?

Did you ever see anyone living in The Shire or Hobbiton who wasn't a true-born hobbit?

What did you think happened to any immigrant or other species who wanted to settle there? It's a conspiracy of silence I tell you.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

I dunno, while the textures and everything look nicer, that brown-green swamp design with the brown-darkblack temples really aren't doing much for me.

The frogmen are adorable though.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

That's definitely less green and brown :) Also, why haven't we heard the anti diablo 3 rant yet? It's been teased for so long now ...

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

That re-skilling made a huge difference in this video, it looked like a bit less of a slog.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

So how far are you guys taking the LP? All three difficulties or something?

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

If you guys want to stop this and start a Grim Dawn LP, I wouldn't be opposed at all :q:

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

I tried counting the number of mentions of Grim Dawn in that video, and had to give up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Agent355 posted:

GRIM DAWN

Never heard of it.

• Locked thread