Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ratchild13
Apr 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Liking these videos, played this game a ton, and grim dawn also. I've got a few characters in the 40s if you want some MP characters for later difficulties. Are you guys using any trainers/mods to allow enhancements on blues/purples in this, or just vanilla?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ratchild13
Apr 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Agent, I've liked your other Lps also, especially grimrock. i wasn't able to get all the way through, even tough i loved EOB and such back in the day. I used to have tqvault and all those mods running years ago, is there any really good mods you recommend these days, or custom campaigns/skill packs or anything? Yapo, I've never done much with dream, i've always liked the defense or offense melee blends, though my highest character is a hunter/nature in the 50s.

ratchild13
Apr 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
You're thinking 'come together' by the beatles originally. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMdD8MwUQpw

The REAL question is if you prefer the Stones or Aerosmith cover of sympathy for the devil, I definitely prefer AeroSmith's in that case.

ratchild13
Apr 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
My ranger is 52 if that's not too high. I can add my wolves to the collective for fun time.

ratchild13
Apr 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Grim Dawn definitely has a lot of refinement over TQ. Sounds like your murdertimes definitely need a ranger to shoot things, makes it go fast. I have a pet build in GD around lvl 50something, and the pets have more functionality/utility there, on top of toughness and dmg. That thornbeast is pretty good.

ratchild13
Apr 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Oh god SSmagus, now I worry bout sounding stupid. If you guys are ready for more videos, I think at least one showing off the ludicrousness of archers would be appropriate, seeing as how much they are talked up.

ratchild13
Apr 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Hey that's not too bad! Thanks for having me as a guest guys, was neat to do. Sounds like i hiss when i breath? weird, sorry bout that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ratchild13
Apr 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Sorry about the difficulty re: the game and skype call, my internet connection had dropped and I don't use skype generally, thanks for bearing with me. Grats on getting engaged though!

• Locked thread