Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I only played the first beta and liked it a lot because there's actually a lot of depth and mind games going on in the 1v1 combat like in regular old fighting games and the setting is neat.

In the end though the constant ring outs in the duel modes made me grumpy since a fight could be ended on the very first move in a bunch of maps, and on top of that the game is full of weird f2p grinding and loot crate stuff even though it's a full game. Not just cosmetics too because the gear carries stats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I ended up getting it with a friend and I like it.

It still very much is a game that's just cool with a ton of flaws keeping it from being very good though. I'm still mad the 2v2 duel arenas have ringouts cause thats just not much fun.

• Locked thread