Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
open beta is 84% download 'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

heres the deal if you play it you are infected with the ultra poewerful strain of ubisoft brand french megafail adis

i.. , i aids

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
did the tute' now cant even start amatch. dropped

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I think the servers are down or something because I got kicked out of the lobby and then got told "matchmaking is not ready" whenever I tried rejoining a game. But I got in a match of the 1 v 1 duel mode before it did and really enjoyed it. I think I'm picking this one up when it comes out.

this probably

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
the blocking/attacking left right or high mechanic is stupid. it feels restrictive, like you have to focus on the enemies indicator the whole time. if it were more like souls, then they might have something. game looks nice enough.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

In Training posted:

I finally checked this game out and it looks likes pure AIDS. The gameplay is bushido blade but with UI telling you constntly what the other person is doing so its pointless, and then padded with a million levels of microtransactions, seasons, menus, etc.

one positive is that i uninstalled the beta after an hour of play, and then installed dark souls and started a new game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
For Boner

• Locked thread