Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I remember some positive buzz about this game in Imp Zone a little while back and it looks pretty cool. Anyone had a chance to try the beta? I set it to download in rest mode before I left for work and am excited to get home and give it a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I think the servers are down or something because I got kicked out of the lobby and then got told "matchmaking is not ready" whenever I tried rejoining a game. But I got in a match of the 1 v 1 duel mode before it did and really enjoyed it. I think I'm picking this one up when it comes out.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The gear stuff is weird because the effects seem so incredibly minor that it may as well be cosmetic, which makes me wonder why they didn't just make it all literally cosmetic.

Anyway the server issue didn't last very long so I got to play some more and I think I'm hooked. Duel mode is still my favorite but deathmatch is a lot of fun, too. I wasn't crazy about the zone control mode but I only played one match where I had a lovely team that just scattered to the wind so we could all be picked off one-by-one by the enemy team who was working in groups of two and three so I'll have to give it another shot in hopes of a competent team.

If I didn't have to go to work today I probably would have played all night lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I don't mind the ring-outs when it's just something that happens if a fight moves close to a ledge but when a 1 v 1 duel starts a round with both of you on a bridge with no railing and you know that the round is just going to whoever can tap square twice faster than the other guy it's really annoying.

• Locked thread