Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!
First started browsing the forums in 2002 to read Everquest and other MMO threads. Joined with my first account in 2003 to use a lot more of Automotive Insanity, and met some really good friends there. One friend I met in AI after joining in 2003, was a year ahead of me in college, and he basically took me under his wing and introduced me to a whole social circle of friends I still have today. He met me half-way on my drive to college from Tx-->GA , housed me at his place, drove the rest of the way with me to our school, and proceeded to help form who I became as a person today. All from meeting over some AI picture thread discussion.

Got banned in 2007, and came back a few months later. So I chose this username and avatar WAY before that fuckin Jared from Subway became a pedo. I've just been to cheap to buy a new username/avatar. When they found out he was a pedo, I had to basically change all my non-pay forum sites usernames, junk email addresses, blog titles, etc. all because I used "Subways Jared" as a moniker for a long time. That rear end hole going pedo really screwed poo poo up for me.

Still one of the most informative sites on the web that I turn to first when I'm looking for reliable resources. I can't believe I actually went to a few goon meets back in like 2005. Amazing people of the forums, but total train-wrecks socially in real life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread