Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

Used to read the Gamespy and Pennyarcde forums a bunch back in the day (1999-2007ish). Someone there linked to a thread at SA about a Goon who admitting to sniffing the underwear of his sister. Said goon was eventually outed, his mother found out, and he was forced to seek therapy. That is still one of the funniest/weirdest/tragic/gross things I've ever read on the internet. Speaking of which, is that thread in Archives?

I then forgot about SA, but re-discovered SA in 2008 and found myself reading the Obamarama thread. And I continue to lurk/post in SA because, honestly, while the community has gotten smaller, there are still a lot of quality threads and its easier to find them than shifting through Reddit. Also I'm old and resistant to change. :corsair:

Solaris 2.0 fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Mar 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread