Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eighty Seven
Jun 4, 2010
A friend of mine registered waaaaay back and when he heard I was getting into Eve Online, he suggested I register so I could get into the cool space flying sperg crew. I totally hosed that up asking to join because I wasn't aware of the paranoid space politic espionage bullshit going on in spreadsheets online at the time and ended up registering with one of the other, less popular nulsec squads. Stuck around because if you sift through all the shitposts, you can find some real cool stuff. Like Edgecrusher's thread about his hosed up life, or The Health Care Stories megathread.

Edit: Lurked since 2006 or 2007 reading the GBS threads when I wasn't gaming. Not that it really matters, BUT I SURE THOUGHT IT DID WHEN I WAS ASKING TO JOIN GOONFLEET! gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread