Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
Stumbled across the forums around 2005 thanks to a thread mocking an attention whore who was threatening to commit suicide after 30 days (no idea if he carried through or not). I lurked for a few years because my bank didn't issue a Visa debit card as standard, Lowtax stopped accepting Paypal after Katrina, and I never got around to slipping a friend :tenbux: to buy an account. I found by accident that back then you could bypass the paywall by going in through the lepers colony, so it wasn't a big deal. Eventually my bank got its act together and dropped Maestro in favour of Visa, so I signed up. The younger internet communities such as Reddit irritate me, so I still stick around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread