Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I posted for years on bungie.net, it was awesome because everyone was pretty much a kid who just wanted to talk about Halo and other stupid crap. Then I got older and it wasn't as much fun cause everyone was still a kid and I didn't like Halo as much. I think I googled "comedy forum" and this was the top result. I was already addicted to forums so I needed something and this was perfect. I also recognized the Martin Random story about his insane housemate and knew I made the right choice.

I stayed cause it was funny and there's tons of subforums and dedicated threads for random poo poo. But more importantly I made the GiP dickbook. Turns out goons really enjoy pictures of graffiti dickart. Someone posted a thread here about his time in prison and said he'd love it if we sent his buddy some mail and mentioned a picture of a dick would be acceptable if we didn't want to be a real penpal. Obviously I sent him a dickbook and it sounds like he got some poo poo for it.

I actually went back to bungie.net a while back and found out it had turned into a very similar setup to reddit. And that if you didn't have a linked gamertag that had played their most recent game you couldn't post on the forums anymore. Really disappointed that things had fallen so far there but whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread