Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
I knew about SA from... poo poo, I don't know where. I used to read front page - basically everything - at the same time as I read Cracked.

Eventually, I found out about LP Archive and started reading LPs. Somehow I got into Habermann's LPs, I contacted him to gush like a fanboy. We used to chat online a bit and eventually he gave me the gift certificate or whatever for the SA forums, which I used... to read more LPs and create a few of my own!

Now, I rarely have the time (lol) to read the LPs since I'm following the Milhist and Cold War and Christianity threads, as well as several miniature wargaming threads. I also go into lovely dad lit, Clancy-knockoff threads.

I stopped reading Cracked years ago when the "point" of articles become predictable. I never really got into any other forums, though I go to 4chan for the /tg/ board and I shipost qposts on Destructoid.

JcDent fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Apr 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread