Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I joined because I heard about SA in Loaded magazine, and read the site for a few years. Really funny. I was nervous of the forum back then as it was a screaming edgy wasteland, but I joined anyway as most other forum sites were awful and humourless and full of spam, and lurked for years.

The only other forum I used for any length of time was Futuremark.

I keep coming back as there are some really funny people here, and the occasional brilliant bit of info or insight. It's a very amusing and often hideously wrong place with a.. charm? of its own I haven't seen anywhere else. It's cheered me up when things have been lovely too.

I love this terrible forum, which is the best forum, and will miss it when the servers go down. I hope they never do.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Apr 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread