Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Found out about this place through the first online forums I ever participated in, a Nintendo message board. All the cool posters there made allusions to SA, and I really wanted to be a cool poster there so I had to check it out. Photoshop Phridays and other GBS comedy drew me in, though I was strictly a lurker for many years. Mostly out of fear that I'd get banned for not following a rule out of ignorance.

Then later in HS and into college, I found many interests outside of Nintendo, leading to my withdrawal from that original forums. But I stuck around SA, and weirdly have it to thank for helping cultivate a lot of my hobbies over the years. I would have probably been a way more irresponsible drug user if it weren't for TCC. I learned a lot of good culinary techniques and recipes from GWS. NMD/ML has helped me discover great new music and also produce some of my own.

These days, I mostly post in SAS and YLS, though I still browse GBS and some of the other subs from time to time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread