Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Cancer
Sep 18, 2005

Teach em' young
Weight-loss, weirdly enough. Some dude was posting about the miracles of an ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin) and I wanted to ask him some questions about it.

And I pretty much still use it for weight loss reasons. Been morbidly obese twice in the last 12 years, and levels inbetween.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Cancer
Sep 18, 2005

Teach em' young

N. Senada posted:

I hope you get to your target weight captain cancer. And I hope you're not part of the bacon grease drinkers crew that used to be around the forums.

Hey thanks! Probably in the shape of my life at the moment, so it's all been worth it.

I don't contribute much to the forums, but I visit every work day for a variety of entertainment.

• Locked thread