Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
a RIP Microprose gang tag would be cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
man what was the other one you knew was good poo poo

Infocom, infogrames or it was probably interplay

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
novalogic?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
They did all the voxel poo poo I think and I never cared for that personally

Probably because whatever pos PC I had then couldn't run it though lol

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Man also Terminator Future Shock was the poo poo. I remember I think xmas 97 I got that, Fighters Anthology and Jamirquai's "Traveling Without MOving" and it was just a bad rear end xmas all around, probably my last good one as a kid really

edit maybe it was 96 IDK

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Dude when was MDK and Max Payne out? Those games had serious hype.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
just lol if your dad didn't buy a computer that could specifically run falcon 3.0 :xd:

also he and i would swap off missions on aces of the pacific and aces over europe

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
MDK I remember being the poo poo in like PC gamer or whatever the "good one was then' Max Payne I think came after I started having sex so lol IDK I didn't care. Max Payne was PS2 era I think anyway?

I remember just wanting Flying Nightmares 2 so bad, it was hyped a bit, then it got canceled :(

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
my world was whatever Jane's was publishing at the time and any chasey lain clips I could get off of kazaa

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Who are the bigger dorks: anime nerds, or flight sim autismos?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I don't want to gently caress my flight sims so...

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Deathy McDeath posted:

Who are the bigger dorks: anime nerds, or flight sim autismos?

anime nerds

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
no one aspires to grow up and cum on figurines so yea def anime nerds

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm not humping a pillow shaped like an underage fighter plane gonna go ahead and say that yeah I"m better than them

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I only like f-18s and up thanks very much

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

holocaust bloopers posted:

no one aspires to grow up and cum on figurines so yea def anime nerds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuKvU5jh2os

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

holocaust bloopers posted:

I only like f-18s and up thanks very much

nice

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
he's right though we're all dorks :(

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

when i was 13 i was playing jedi knight and waiting on Quake 2.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

just lol if your dad didn't buy a computer that could specifically run falcon 3.0 :xd:

also he and i would swap off missions on aces of the pacific and aces over europe

the nicest thing my stepdad ever did, possibly the only nice thing, was spend like a week trying to get aces over europe to run on our pc after my mom gave it to me for christmas one year. i loved that game

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
N4butts you gotta watch this 30 for 30 XFL. it's awesome.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

think im gonna watch it right now bc im bored as gently caress atm

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

nvm i downloaded the bbc doc on hiroshima and im watching that now

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My 13th year was spent walking beans, detasseling corn, watching lovely antenna tv and playing this:

I know gently caress all about dbz besides what I sat through when my brother watched it later in life.

Softface
Feb 16, 2011

Some things can't be unseen
Played the gently caress out of some Baldur's Gate when I was 13, which paved the way for a ton of nerd poo poo for the rest of my life. No drat anime though.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
All that and nobody has name-dropped Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe? For shame, GiP.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Naked Bear posted:

All that and nobody has name-dropped Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe? For shame, GiP.

lost a lot of good men playing as the 8th :(

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
fatal1ty or whoever.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
And I'm back.

Pesticide20 posted:

Not Akira, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, or DBZ. Mods?

It's My Hero Academia. Some of the new hotness. Very good.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
Il2 sturmovik anyone?

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Naked Bear posted:

gently caress yeaspent a lot of time shooting down nazi parachutes in that game :black101:

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Chuck Yeager Air Combat or bust

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

How about this Kuroyama. Tell me where your avatar came from and I will stop probating you. It better be from the source I saw it from.

Hunterhr
Jan 4, 2007

And The Beast, Satan said unto the LORD, "You Fucking Suck" and juked him out of his goddamn shoes

Brute Squad posted:

Chuck Yeager Air Combat or bust

There I was... in my F4... at 10,000 feet... behind... 15... B17s

:rms:

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

How about this Kuroyama. Tell me where your avatar came from and I will stop probating you. It better be from the source I saw it from.

It's a Kobold sorceror from Dungeons and Dragons. I couldn't tell you exactly where I got it now, because there are about 30-ish variants of the original image.

Also, I propose that I be allowed to Dad-chat about anime. No deep posting, I can go to ADTRW for that. But I can say "Latest episode of X was really good."

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Kuroyama posted:

But I can say "Latest episode of X was really good."
No, you can't, because that is not true.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm tired and have better things to do so I'm going to let your shame speak for itself :shrug:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i vote Kuroyama post what he wants until I say its weird and I'll report him i'll take responsibility and honestly the more drunk I am the more i'll report his weird poo poo because I try less to be inclusive and understanding at that point

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
to be honest I'll only be forgiving of robots and poo poo but if its like 12 year old dragonkin poo poo i'll report it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'm tired and have better things to do so I'm going to let your shame speak for itself :shrug:

What do I have to be ashamed of?

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

i vote Kuroyama post what he wants until I say its weird and I'll report him i'll take responsibility and honestly the more drunk I am the more i'll report his weird poo poo because I try less to be inclusive and understanding at that point

I like this.

edit:

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

to be honest I'll only be forgiving of robots and poo poo but if its like 12 year old dragonkin poo poo i'll report it

We should be good then.

Kuroyama fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Feb 13, 2017

• Locked thread