Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

My body is ready

:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Covski posted:

I'll freely admit I'm still holding out hope for rock actually winning a point first round, but seeing rock lose would be satisfying too. A rock tie would be great as well. dammit i really just want to see rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm932Sqwf5E

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Well, the good news is that we're seeing a lot of rocks!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Nalesh posted:

Rights been doing a rockheaded approach so far, I wonder if it's a juke or if they will roll with it to the end.

They really have to step up their game, lest they get caught between a rock and a hard place.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Glaive17 posted:

I don't know how, but this is probably one of the most interesting threads I have ever read! :five:

Same here. I wasn't actually expecting this LP to be thrilling, but here we are.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Cathode Raymond posted:

I think that the gloved hand has given team right a sort of villainous arrogance which I am sure will lead to their downfall.

Are you saying that the gloved right hand has a sinister appearance?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Added Space posted:

We have a rage quit.

Ragequitting RPS has to be a new low.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Maybe Team Right is going to win their first round. :munch:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Team left, you only have to throw rock, papers and scissors! You can't throw the game!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

oldskool posted:

Wouldn't be the first time the left blew a presumed insurmountable advantage.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I'm voting C.

And this:

GeneX posted:

Prisoner's dillemma, but crow gets a loss no matter what and gets a triple loss if both teams betray

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I'm counting only 5 betray votes so far. :(

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

What a ride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I'm eagerly awaiting Fedule's move now.

• Locked thread