Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Why does it had to end at 4 dammit, make it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

From a religious standpoint:

Rock is a fist, which is a gesture of violent. On the other hand, the Paper could be use for handshake or petting a dog. Although It is true that paper can also be use for a slap on the face, let us rememeber Jesus sayings: "let them slap your other cheek."

So in conclusion, your opponent who used Paper previously will use paper again, which you should reply it with scissor.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

C. I would like to suggest a three players version of prisoner dilemma. The third player being Crow.

If all three players cooperate (paper), they all win.

If two players cooperate (paper), betray/abstain player lose.

If all three players betray (Scissor), they all lose.

Only Crow is allowed to abstain (Rock).

If Only Crow cooperate, he wins.

If Two betray and Crow abstain, it is a draw.

Edit: not sure if i should also add 'if only crow abstain with no one cooperate, he wins.'

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Mar 1, 2017

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Covski posted:

No matter how much I enjoy a good dramatic heel turn at the last moment, I'm going to refuse to let crow have any impact on the outcome of this game as a matter of principle :colbert:
The third player can be someone else or external factor. I believe a 3x3 dilemma is more appropriate for the RPS theme.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

The dilemma debate of making crow angry over longer prison term.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

It's not too late for the three person dilemma~~~

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

The LP forum shall forever remember this thread as prove that any game can be entertaining.

So... Chopsticks next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Here are the list of Hand Game , and I suggested we play Chopstick next. Both side will play simultaneously instead of taking turns to prevent stalling.

• Locked thread