Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Team Right everybody knows RPS is 90% mental and I have a very powerful brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

If you think team Right looks villainous now just wait till we take off the glove and show our final form

vvvv Whoops, cya, Team Right for life

GNU Order fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Feb 14, 2017

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

The only winning move was not to play.

Team gloveless, you played a good match, even though you taunted us with the rock onslaught and my post history will show I hated you and even thought you had a part in engineering Crowghazi

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

The stats also back up the general feel I got from our thread which is that we were all easily swayed by a good argument, and it looks like there was always a lot of dissenting opinions on team Left

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

I'd like to see an RPS game end properly

• Locked thread