Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

Covski posted:

All of this is very true and rather fascinating. I'm planning to make one or two semi-effortposts on how deep the rabbit hole on rock-papers-scissors can go. I''ve also read up a bit on programming competitions where rock-paper-scissors-bots play against each other, so I'll try to provide a few such fun facts as well. It's really amazing how complicated a simple game becomes when we put our mind to it.

Oh wow, it really goes that deep? I never really thought too hard about that game before. I'll be looking forward to those writeups.

I'll be on Team Right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Dr. Fetus posted:

Oh wow, it really goes that deep? I never really thought too hard about that game before. I'll be looking forward to those writeups.

I'll be on Team Right.

You know, I never thought that much about RPS before, but this changed everything. I have never expected so invested, and for such a game to be so intense. Thanks for hosting this, this was really fun.

I can't believe operation scissors was going to be successful! :argh: Crow should be punished for his war crime, and for denying scissors the ultimate victory.

Araxxor fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Mar 2, 2017

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Reading about how Team Left rejected the crow's offer was glorious. :allears:

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Blind Sally posted:

To commemorate our shared experience:

:golfclap: This is amazing.

I'd be fine with whatever. I never expected RPS to blow up as much as it did. (And for one of the teams to actually pull off an underdog story.)

• Locked thread