Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
That ungloved hand looks godawful. Team Right is where it's at baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Mega64 posted:

Oh man, if it turns out nine-gear crow was the one holding Team Right back this entire time...

You're more than welcome to take my place on that sinking ship of fools if you think you can do a better job, Mega.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

GeneX posted:

Do you have any insights as to your former team's psychological status? Any interesting rumors going around about your teammates you can confirm?

It's all true. All of it. Team Right is broken, desperate, flailing about in a blind panic and headed for destruction. The fact that I'm even here, willing to discuss this is proof of the disunity consuming our once united, fabulously gloved empire.

The collapse is real. Also yeah, don't get too comfortable. Once Right falls, Left is totally coming for all your asses. They won't be satisfied with just one kill.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Cathode Raymond posted:

I see from the Right thread that Crow jumped right back onto their team once their fortune changed.

A spate of good luck changes nothing. At this point, they're just means to an end.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Okay, Out Of Character Real Talk put your pitchforks down!: Covski, do you have a Discord, Skype, or email that I can contact you on? I'm going to buy you a Platinum upgrade for the forums to make amends for my super villainy and to say thank you for running one of the funnest LPs I've seen/been apart of in a long while and I just wanted to arrange things before I get sent to LP Jail. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
A game well played by all involved. My hat is off to everyone. This was an amazing ride. I didn't set out to play the ultimate villain, but as events developed certain things just fell into place. Plus, it's fun to play the bad guy some times, not gonna lie. I think it's going to take a lot of work to top this LP, I really do.

Well done, everyone, both on Team Left, Team Right, and Team Observer. You folks were a truly wonderful audience. You made my little stunt worth it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have one last thing I need to do over in the Team Right thread...

• Locked thread