Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
gently caress yes Team Left for me please OP; the right has had too many wins recently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
People didn't trust in Rock. Rock damned shame.

Also I made ART for team left:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Cathode Raymond posted:

Did not even you, Gridlocked, so-called "High Priest of Rock", turn on Rock when Rock's need was greatest? Did not even you, oh "most faithful" of the Rockites, deny Rock's power?

I was consigned to this observer thread, because this is the place Rock chose for me, but I never lost faith in Rock. I always sang Rock's praises and prayed to Rock for deliverance from Scissors and knelt and kissed the smallest of pebbles that lined my way. I never strayed from the Narrow Rocky Path and I walk it still!

I consider you an apostate and no better than your Left teammates.

If we ever play RPS again, you will bow to me and acknowledge that I am the Rock Prophet. No amount of pennance will ever absolve you.

This thread has taught me that Rock Paper Scissors is a game of deep faith and utter betrayal. It is not to be taken lightly.

I changed back to Rock if you remember correctly. Go check the thread.

Get rockity-rockity-rock'd.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Cathode Raymond posted:

I count six instances of apostasy :colbert:

Ok you got me. You're the high priest of Rock.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Oblivion4568238 posted:

Well! That's a fun wrinkle! It could be said crow triple-lost even with the cooperative ending.

Sadly we only hit one day.

I wonder if we can convince an admin to chance crows avatar to something befitting a PSR cheatyface. I would but I don't wanna spend money :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Blind Sally posted:

To commemorate our shared experience:

lol@me chillin' out on my deck chairs as the revolution.

• Locked thread