Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I want to observe and get a feel for the RPS metagame around these parts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Can't wait to see the brilliant SA goons try to solve an unsolveable game

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I think Right is playing a dangerous game, trying to use psychological warfare like this.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

nine-gear crow posted:

You're more than welcome to take my place on that sinking ship of fools if you think you can do a better job, Mega.

Do you have any insights as to your former team's psychological status? Any interesting rumors going around about your teammates you can confirm?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Takanago posted:

Looking forward to "I can't believe Team Left blew a 3-0 lead"

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Prisoner's dillemma, but crow gets a loss no matter what and gets a triple loss if both teams betray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

My favorite moment was when I read team left's thread and they all collectively voted for crow's blood instead of a move

• Locked thread