Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

paper "beating" rock just by covering it is extremely ludonarrative dissonance imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

GeneX posted:

I want to observe and get a feel for the RPS metagame around these parts

basic meta-strategy begins with the "Fleischer Rhombus" i.e. a semi-closed fist which, given sufficient training, can be transitioned into rock, paper, or scissors quicker than the naked eye

some hidebound purists will rush to cry "unethical!" but to my mind such strategies bring an essential layer of depth to ropapsci and elevate the noble sport from a game of chance to a game of true skill

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

if you do LP Flip-A-Coin please make it a narrative

• Locked thread