Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

X-O posted:

Day 17: Fer-De-Lance

Her action shot is quickly opening a door

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

X-O posted:

I imagine you'll be disappointed.

I was going to skip today because of the double up yesterday but I might be gone all day tomorrow so might as well throw one up before bed.

Day 20: The Reavers

With Logan coming out tomorrow here's another dump of multiple characters. The Reavers. I believe at least Donald Pierce is in the movie, if not others. I wouldn't expect to see a Bonebreaker looking like this though.

I feel I would be remiss if I didn't point out "Cyborg Dingo Dogs" under "Standard Weaponry"

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I feel like "sub-light speed flight" is too general and too specific at the same time

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I'm gonna assume it's because she's a woman

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

She also got torn in half in the Last Avengers Story

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Justice also was a Marvel Boy

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Ghostlight posted:

It's Latin for "to see".

maybe this is why the 90's Spiderman cartoon had Elektro as a russian dude. Like how in Pryde of the X-men, wolverine is australian because of one misreading of a joke

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

dr dorcas must have had a rough time in middle school

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Prince Rey of El Dorado is a pretty confusing name/title

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I think the worst Avenger is Triathlon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I read Woodgod so many times on that last page that I am pretty sure my brain broke

• Locked thread