Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

X-O posted:

Well, we'll get deeper so maybe there is. Probably not this guy if you're familiar with Chief Examiner.

Day 3: Quagmire

he had charlie brown hair + a ponytail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Red Ronin positively rocks and should be used more frequently.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
jesus how have i somehow NEVER encountered the Zodiac in my reading before? there's....there's so MANY of them....

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
I just want to say I love this thread so much

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Ghostlight posted:

They were skeleton-themed in that Red Skull has a skull for a face and his henchman Crossbones was bone-themed because he henched for a guy with a skull for a face. Everyone else was just a D-list villain with their own gimmick that went back to being an E-list villain once Red Skull got bored of being low-rent Cobra Commander.

Comics rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Pastry of the Year posted:

and of COURSE Kirby created him

what a loving page

• Locked thread