Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Soonmot posted:

"legal status: probably inapplicable"

That's just begging for a She-Hulk issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

dude seems like the chumpiest chump to ever chump.

well the words "unknowingly thwarted" are in there, so yeah

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Hair: Inapplicable

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Nilbop posted:

I just love the idea that Skull-Face himself has no idea if he's actually the skeleton of a demon or not, so he goes around describing himself as the skeleton of an alleged demon.

So like...skeletons are separate beings? That have no awareness of what kind of being they were inside of? Whoa man.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
So what made Dr Druid worth it enough to be in the Avengers? Did he have some crazy strong power or what?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

He was there.

No, seriously; he basically showed up during the Siege Of Avengers Mansion arc and went "hey, this is hosed up, let me see if I can help" and he did, so poof, Avenger.

Having said that, dude was a fairly powerful mystic; it's not like he made the team weaker (he sucked, but that's because of his characterization, not his abilities).

That's kinda hilarious. Maybe the writers always intended him to be the lovely guy?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I wanna know what's in Giant Man's pouches. More Avengers?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Are you saying that a chainsaw is..not lab equipment??

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
a sort of goat-man, you say?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Do you think he has a version of that outfit where the white part is just open, for the ladies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
marvel hire me i have this great original idea for a dude who juggles flaming chainsaws

• Locked thread