Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Are the classic Captain Marvel issues collected anywhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Edge & Christian posted:

Which Captain Marvel? Pretty much the only ones anyone remembers from Mar-Vell are the Starlin issues (which jump around and have fill-ins and end up in other books) and all of those are collected in a Captain Marvel by Starlin trade.

poo poo, I think I meant Shazam, then? The Mr. Mind chat made me think of it. Wouldn't there be like 50 years of Fawcett comics? Have those ever been reprinted? I know there were some random fill-in issues with Alan Moore's Marvel Man, but I thought those stories were some other British rip-off of the American Fawcett stuff.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Good to know on those reprints; seems like they aren't chronological, just a selection, but that's fine by me. I just like the lighthearted, whimsical tone in the stories I've seen, and would like to see more.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Doesn't Nighthawk show up in Runaways? Or is that a different character?

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
How did you get all that information on Woodgod?

• Locked thread