Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Look out, it's Majin Buu's crusty brother!

ImpAtom posted:

"The general populace is unaware of Doughboy's existence" kind of sums him up.

Whether it was intended that way or not, I don't think there's a way to read each instance of 'The general populace of earth etc." as anything but sarcastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

No one since has really captured the wild-eyed grinning insanity Kirby gave Zola and it's a real loss for the comics world.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Can't blame the guy, I wouldn't bother learning anything about fighting if I was 100% invincible either.

The In-Betweener, master of making a fist with his thumb on the inside.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
I love Punisher 2099. His appearance during Spider-Verse was also a good return, which someone should post the pages of.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
What are "tongue controls"

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Fantastic Four #164: Discover what Marvel Boy has been up to since the 1950s, than watch him go crazy, kill a guy, and explode!

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
There really needs to be more media with casually dressed skeletons. They can't all just be either robed or exhibitionists!

I'm hard pressed to figure out what the mystery of Skull-Face is, though. Is it the fact that they've got their own movie?

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Endless Mike posted:

The Jacket Avengers era was really bad, but yeah, that's Sersi.

I want one of those Avengers jackets, though.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Ghostlight posted:

I really like how Hawkeye's bow cleverly obscures their left feet while Thor's ~sickass~ Mjolnir chain hides their right. That's loving Avengers team work.

Hell, Clint's even got Wanda('s feet) covered, too!

Meanwhile Hank is the only person bothered by Wanda setting off random hex magic in the middle of their sick team pose.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Light Gun Man posted:

I wanna know what's in Giant Man's pouches. More Avengers?

I just assume all clearly decorative pouches have snacks in them. Giant snacks, in this case.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Ghostlight posted:

Lab equipment and chainsaws.

So is he still carrying around a shrunken chainsaw as Giant-Man or does it become a slightly-larger-than-normal-but-unusable-by-a-giant size chainsaw?

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
E: never mind I'm dumb as hell, as payment here's your reminder to find the story where Mojo forces Sam and Bobby to make a show for him. Looks like it ran through Astonishing Tales Volume 2?

RandallODim fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Jun 5, 2017

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Tiger Shark is top of my 'looks most likely to get killed by Brock Samson' list of villains.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Druid is the worst because that's actually his legacy.

On the other hand,

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Open Marriage Night posted:

The twist is that there's no shame in Dazzler.

I love Dazzler and will forever be sad that there are no good fake Dazzler tour t-shirts.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Holy poo poo, I'm dying at "Death-Throws".

edit: "Other Accessories: Marbles"

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

VolticSurge posted:

Current occupation:Juggler

Former occupation:Juggler

Former Occupation: Street Juggler

He doesn't need to busk anymore.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

X-O posted:

Oddball isn't the most... competent villain.

I think I just found my first partner for Shocker in the Shocker series Marvel will totally give me the chance to write.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Tell me Hawkeye gets out by climbing the telephone pole and none of them know how to deal with this.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

He just drops an arrow on them. He just does the one thing that couldn't ever be considered throwing. And that defeats them.

Respectable dedication to a gimmick, that's for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
I like that Satannish's Legal Status is "Inapplicable", understandably for something "more akin to a supernatural force of nature than a being", but his Extent of Education is "Unknown". Let us speculate what Satannish majored in at amorphous malevolent entity university.

• Locked thread