Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Uh is Gatecrasher a Male or Female. I can't tell, but am kind of leaning female.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Rirse posted:

So whatever happened to Mr Mind being secretly a Time Devourer in 52?

He was not secretly one. He became one.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Edge & Christian posted:

Which because it comes up a lot, the white supremacist Sons of the Serpent are wholly unaffiliated with the previously mentioned Serpent Society, which itself was an offshoot of the nihilist Serpent Squad.

The Serpent Society was basically an old executive who stole some supervillain tech and was like "The government should be run.... like a business! Wait no, not a government, an evil supervillain organization!" and he brought collective bargaining agreements and benefits and stuff to supervillainy. Then eventually he almost got killed by the original crazy nihilist who hijacked his well-functioning organization and tricked them all into helping her in a plot to turn Ronald Reagan into a snakeman to destabilize humanity and wipe the planet clean of life.

In short, snake themed villains are a study in contrasting philosophies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUw8cN6R8o0

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

ZDar Fan posted:

It's more common than you might think.

Hey Astaroth.

• Locked thread