Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I know it's a product of the limitations of the time but the weirdest thing to me about that image is the tube pattern behind them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Is she wearing saran wrap?

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

ImpAtom posted:

"Never stop buying our comics, children."
It's nice to see comic book artists have never understood heels

Well either that or she's actually floating, which I guess is possible

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

X-O posted:

I hear that's the plot of Flash Season 5.
Is that why my mom just shakes her head when I ask how that show is going?

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I feel like she actually got along with Hank in avengers academy, and it was actually vaguely healthy, but maybe I hallucinated that. Avengers Academy sure did go to poo poo and I forget what...

gently caress I just remembered what they did with those characters fuuuuuuck

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I remember liking Mantis in the relatively modern space books but if you told me those weren't connected characters I would believe you. I assumed she was an alien and was quirky weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

X-O posted:

Shock of shocks! Steve Englehart not happy that Mantis didn't single handedly save everyone in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

http://www.cbr.com/mantis-steve-englehart-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2/
I liked her and the film - in fact she was one of the best parts - but if you created a character who got repeatedly intellectually dunked on by Drax on the big screen you'd probably be a little upset.

• Locked thread