Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

goatface posted:

475lbs. She must have some serious bone density.

drat! Are all the Asgardians that heavy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

X-O posted:

Day 14: One Above All

Not to be confused with Marvel's version of God that shares the same name, One Above All is the leader of Celestials. Also currently might be the only surviving Celestial after recent events in Al Ewing's Ultimates.

"legal status: probably inapplicable"

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Synthbuttrange posted:

Orb, Mysterio, Ruby Thursday, any other sphere headed people I'm missing?

Aside from mysterio, I swear this is a thing that happened.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Wanderer posted:

Sabra was pretty awesome in the Union Jack limited series from a few years ago.

I remember there was a bit of a flap a bit after that because it looked like she'd been killed off during "Ends of the Earth" in ASM, but I believe one of the writers came out and said she was okay.

That was Silver Sable.

How the gently caress is she 240 pounds?

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Wanderer posted:

No, it was Sabra. It's in her Wikipedia entry. Crossbones shot her.

welp, shows how memorable that was!

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Ghostlight posted:

THEY'RE NOT LASERS
They're punch lasers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Wanderer posted:

If I remember correctly, Blue Shield showed up every so often in Mark Gruenwald comics, where he was the security director of Project PEGASUS, and thus was the first person knocked out whenever something terrible happened. I think I own two comics with him in them and he's tormented by his own inadequacy in both of them.

Was he in the... I forget the mini, but it was all the cosmic heavy hitters, The Annihilators? You had Nova, Ronan, a Space Knight and I forget the rest, but that's when Wendell Vaughn came back most recently? It dealt with some stuff at Project PEGASUS and I want to say I remember Blue Shield from there.

• Locked thread