Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Living in the woods. Shia Labeouf!
Filming a dumb flag. Shia Labeouf!
Getting owned by 4Chan.
Rich white liberal Shia Lebouf!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
This project is a good metaphor for the #resistance. Half baked, easily trolled, and about as durable as a wet paper bag.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

a nation united

in the quest to own shia lebouf

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Business Gorillas posted:

reminder that they've gone from calling in bomb strikes on isis to tracking down a white flag

http://imgur.com/gallery/5P1N1GI

lmao when that ISIS dude uploaded that vid he had no idea he was signing his own death warrant at the hands of bloodthirsty autists

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

lmao when that ISIS dude uploaded that vid he had no idea he was signing his own death warrant at the hands of bloodthirsty autists

mods, requesting namechange to 'bloodthirsty autist'

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
cspam has the best and most name changes on the forums, bar none

we're rollin down our windows and wavin at yospos as we go by after accelerating off the line

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Whatever happened to 4Chan's attempt to get art collectives shut down for safety violations after the Ghost Ship fire? Did they get bored with that?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

super sweet best pal posted:

Whatever happened to 4Chan's attempt to get art collectives shut down for safety violations after the Ghost Ship fire? Did they get bored with that?

they lost interest when they realized that nobody actually cared

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the alt-right SOP is to go somewhere and piss everyone off then upload video of them getting pissed off and label it UNREASONABLE LIBS DESTROYED BY SMART NAZI

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

the alt-right SOP is to go somewhere and piss everyone off then upload video of them getting pissed off and label it UNREASONABLE LIBS DESTROYED BY SMART NAZI

this is why punching nazis is good and cool

none of these jackasses are going to go I GOT PUNCHED GUESS I WIN HEH and get sympathy

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Does his name mean Shia the beef?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

mysterious frankie posted:

Does his name mean Shia the beef?

technically, if you tolerate misspellings it could be "(has) poo poo the beef"

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Excelzior posted:

technically, if you tolerate misspellings it could be "(has) poo poo the beef"

I will tolerate anything for that to be true, baby.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
It's back up! The flag is in the UK of all places because the US is 'too dangerous' for a project like this. /pol/ began sperging out looking at clouds and weather patterns, thought they were real smart when they found the location in under 2 hours. This is impressive considering the location is given on the projects website and people were pointing it out in the thread within minutes. It is on the roof of a building in Liverpool.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
How was the location on the project website? It said it was in an "undisclosed location" when I checked pre-raid.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
No idea, I've never been on the website or followed the 4chan threads, but today was a slow day.

e; I think the undisclosed location was the old location in TN before they stole the flag.

Michael Corleone has issued a correction as of 18:36 on Mar 22, 2017

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

call to action posted:

How was the location on the project website? It said it was in an "undisclosed location" when I checked pre-raid.

It was undisclosed in Tennessee, now it is common knowledge as to where it is (Currently in Liverpool).
On March 22, 2017, the Foundation for Art and Creative Technology, Liverpool, adopted the project.

Now is it just me, or is it mighty convenient that when the flag moves to the UK there is suddenly a terrorist attack. :jerry:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Current /pol/ surveillance of flag:

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Now is it just me, or is it mighty convenient that when the flag moves to the UK there is suddenly a terrorist attack. :jerry:

It's like a Die Hard movie. The attack is a distraction for the real operation! :coolspot:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Shia is such a dumbass he might as well be a pro alt-right false flag, /pol/ has never looked this good.

https://twitter.com/polNewsNetwork1/status/844937883828076545

MaxxBot has issued a correction as of 16:54 on Mar 23, 2017

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Shouldn't the Liverpool flag have read "She will not divide us" in reference to Theresa May and Brexit?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/trolls-tear-down-he-will-not-divide-us-liverpool-flag-after-just-one-day/

GG.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
They turned it into a huge capture the flag game

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Chokes McGee posted:

this is why punching nazis is good and cool

none of these jackasses are going to go I GOT PUNCHED GUESS I WIN HEH and get sympathy

i mean the entirety of the alt-right movement exists as a rebuke of liberal culture and can only really exist because of it

once people start operating outside of those rules (ex. assaulting them on the street) they collectively freak the gently caress out

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Baloogan posted:

They turned it into a huge capture the flag game

The webcam thing was boring as hell. But i would so be down for a bipartisan worldwide game of CTF.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

TheDon01 posted:

The webcam thing was boring as hell. But i would so be down for a bipartisan worldwide game of CTF.

yeah its CTF now :3:

the webcam was just stupid

so far 4chan 4, wokes 0

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

oh thats delightful

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Season 5 will be the flag modded into Starsiege: Tribes.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Business Gorillas posted:

i mean the entirety of the alt-right movement exists as a rebuke of liberal culture and can only really exist because of it

once people start operating outside of those rules (ex. assaulting them on the street) they collectively freak the gently caress out

lol @ dumbass kids who do this poo poo and then are irate when the dumb politicians they elect because they make liberals mad take away their healthcare and futures

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aZuj_SDqDo

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Liverpools Closed.

Nice.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

HWNDU season 5 is going to turn out to be the origin story of actual cannibal Shia Labeouf as he loses his mind being heckled by Finnish anons.

http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/35313/1/labeouf-ronkko-turner-unveil-details-of-new-performance

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
season 5 looking good, god drat

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
leboeuf, ronco, and turner

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

:lol:

https://twitter.com/4chansbest/status/852668012956143616

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Alas they learned their lesson and removed the live stream component :( Still impressive.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
http://alonetogether.kiasma.fi

There is the livestream for the museum. You can't actually see lebouf, but you can see the people that are coming to talk to him.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/apr/12/shia-labeouf-alonetogether-kiasma-cabin-finland

quote:

LaBeouf’s new installation has already attracted similar attention, with two museum-goers wearing red hats emblazoned with Make America Great Again appearing on the livestream for the project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Don't mess with weaponized autism

https://twitter.com/polNewsNet/status/854908065472229376

• Locked thread