Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

SonicRulez posted:

I loved the Power Rangers so much. As a kid I think we only had the fighting game. I'm heavily considering picking up that new side-scroller that came out since it's got a 4 player deal going on.

The Genesis game, or the actual "fighting edition"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

Scalding Coffee posted:

Jason (Red Ranger) is an American Indian.

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Tommy, who was revealed to be Native American during the Alien Rangers episodes, then became the Red Zeo Ranger (and got a spirit quest episode in that season).

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

Digital Jello posted:

Since we're going on a nostalgia trip here, I want to say that the badguy in the latest video, Eye Guy, was in that episode where Kim and Billy befriend a blind girl and help her overcome her disability. Then Rita decides to be a complete bitch by creating a monster who has nothing but eyes. I think he's one of the few monsters that doesn't get into a giant Megazord fight either---they just kill him by combining their weapons into that giant Toys R' Us Crossbow thing of theirs. Contrary to how boring of a boss fight he is in the game, I just recall he was one of my favorite MMPR monsters when I was a kid. I could also have this totally wrong and it was another monster entirely.

You're totally wrong, and I'm pretty sure you must be combining it with the Gnarly Gnome episode (the monster from the previous video).

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

KieranWalker posted:

Wait a minute, did Rita's palace have a giant neon sign on the front...?

I didn't imagine that, right?

No you didn't, and it's show-accurate. It says "Bandora Palace" (Bandora is the name of Rita's Japanese counterpart).

• Locked thread