Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Me? Don't worry about me...
Grimey Drawer
I'm still not sure what to think about the new movie. Eh, we'll see I guess.

I'm not familiar with this particular Power Rangers game; I never had an SNES growing up, so the ones I wound up playing were the Genesis games. One of those is just an arena fighter type thing and I don't remember much about it. The other one's based on the original Power Rangers movie; it's somewhat more like this one gameplay-wise but it's also got some lore that was cut from the movie integrated into it, so I find it a little more interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer

GamesAreSupernice posted:

You mean the beat 'em up, right?

Yeah. Also, the Movie game on the Genesis had bitchin' music.

It will be better than VR Troopers.

There are a lot of things better than VR Troopers. Like Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad. Or Big Bad Beetle Borgs.

I mean, it's a low bar, is what I'm saying.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer

That was also the intent of my joke

Yeah, I know. I was just being silly by taking the comment at face value, which amuses me for some reason.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Wait a minute, did Rita's palace have a giant neon sign on the front...?

I didn't imagine that, right?

• Locked thread