Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I am somewhat excited to see the movie next month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

SonicRulez posted:

I loved the Power Rangers so much. As a kid I think we only had the fighting game. I'm heavily considering picking up that new side-scroller that came out since it's got a 4 player deal going on.
I saw an official stream where they were giving away all the movie stuff and Bamco put up the Steam icon for the game, but then put it away after a time. That got chat riled up. The game looks like an early flash fangame with QTE abuse.

PureRok posted:

I feel bad for Billy's actor. Apparently a lot of the production crew bullied him for being gay, which led to him contemplating suicide and eventually quitting the show.
I heard it was with some higher up and they eventually sent his character to an alien planet with a girlfriend.

Sjs00 posted:

I feel bad for most of the original rangers; one was gay, one was black (the black ranger) and one was Asian (the yellow ranger)
We all know this of course but c'mon Saban really
Jason (Red Ranger) is an American Indian.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I might need to catch up on the franchise or that was a typo.
:iiam:

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Feb 12, 2017

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Bulk and Skull might be a simple walk-on role or, as a nod to the franchise, they will be seen doing damage control during the Kaiju fight in the city, pulling people out of crushed cars. Don't hold your breath on that.
The more I hear about the movie, the less enthused I get.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
That was not a good representation of Zack (with a k) in the game. That was the first time I saw a water level where you benefit from being gimped.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
That boss has too many attacks for this game. Too much effort.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
The lava flow in X5 is exactly like the laser, but is an instant kill, and it destroys the enemies for you. It also comes from nowhere.
I have tomorrow off and my package arrived. Guess I'll marathon a season.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
The bartender doesn't look like Lt. Stone or Ernie.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I liked the opening better when Zordon said he needed 5 overbearing and overemotional humans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
The round thing on top also spun around. The palace was way more animated than in the game.

• Locked thread