Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

chez raymond

TOOT BOOT posted:

Please have your company donate $5k/mo to me or you might have to work with me, might be a better pitch

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

freedonations on the land

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

akadajet posted:

i don't think i'd like this guy irl

hes like gomez addams cousin but not cool

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

*employer flips through list of excuses to fire incompetent employee with exceedingly racist husband*

'hmm… obama?'

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

TOOT BOOT posted:

commit to continuing your post career elsewhere

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Gazpacho posted:

IT'S THE UNIX TIME SHARING SYSTEM AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE AUTHOR, DOUG MCILROY. I FOLLOW EVERY PRINCIPLE AND I FOLLOW IT HARD, MAKING WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I CREATE A PIPELINE OR EVEN WHEN I SEG FAULT. NOT MANY PEOPLE CAN SAY THEY USED THE WORLDS MOST ADVANCED OPERATING SYSTEM. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD TO PEOPLE ON MY MAILING LISTS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE THAT SOFTWARE ENGINEERS CAN STILL BE UNENLIGHTENED JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE GIT SUBCOMMANDS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY PROJECTS MORE ACTIVE BY USING EM ALL

oh my god how many mods do we need to change this to the yospos title?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Suspicious posted:

will someone please think of the middle age white men

bit early in the week for a new kelly comic

• Locked thread