Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

A Pinball Wizard posted:

how does he know Obama shattered his wife's job like a t1000 frozen in nitrogen

lke is this just typical libtard "must be the government because unregulated corporations never fire anyone" poo poo or did the law firm yell "THIS IS BECAUSE OBAMA! OBAMA DID THIS" as they lit her desk on fire

esr is a lying racist sack of poo poo, so i'm assuming he made up or exaggerated the whole thing and then repeated it so many times that he believes it himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

The Management posted:

seeing esr broke and begging for money makes me happy. he's a terrible person and deserves nothing but misery.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Suspicious posted:

how does an uberlibertarian even end up believing in free software? strongly compartmentalized thinking?

libertarianism = "i don't want to pay taxes". that's it. don't bother trying to think any deeper about it because they certainly didn't.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

nobody loves raymond

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

TOOT BOOT posted:

I feel so sorry for his wife, imagine being married to esr, seriously IMAGINE BEING MARRIED TO ESR

even hitler had a girlfriend

• Locked thread