Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

what was the last piece of software esr released

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Did anyone ever figure out the actual ethnicity of the people with "feces colored skin" who terrified him at the parade

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

lol @ the concept of "Silicon Valley Left"

in order for you to consider the people in SV "leftists", you would have to be a cartoon libertarian from one of those forum quote stories

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

iirc he attempts to deny his greed now with "well even if i could have made millions by cashing out i wouldn't have, because i believe in open source so strongly"

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Bulgakov posted:

the self-assured stink of hollow smarts

he's using the term "off-reference", a term exclusively from the animation industry meaning "when you draw a character in a way that doesn't quite match the way it's supposed to look", to try and explain the concept of a human being who doesn't look like him, a pale pudgy balding untermensch, because he has developed his vocabulary entirely through pop-nerd-culture

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it's amazing that at a party like that he is still the weirdest grossest one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

if i am not made the center of attention, i will be a mopey shithead and ruin the game for everyone else

• Locked thread