Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmuth/sets/72157600178681179

graph posted:

esr_hotel_party.jpg

this happened in Pittsburgh

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

A Pinball Wizard posted:

what music do you think esr listens to

everything but rap and country

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Sword Camp 2008: And So, It Begins…

our training incorporates the jujitsu he learned, and firearms, and various other bits and pieces from Asian martial arts.

A few of those bits and pieces are mine. I’m the school’s only guest instructor; in previous years I’ve taught units on escrima (Philippine stick-fighting) and board-breaking, and this year I’m doing one on “Japanese Sword For Western Swordsmen”. That should be fun.

Everyone is praying the weather holds. Michigan is extremely hot and wet in the summer; last year’s camp came perilously close to being shut down by brutal humidity, but we might get a break this year; it’s only supposed to hit the eighties Fahrenheit.

Yeah. I’m ready. It’s time to fight.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

esr has strong bankai

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

George posted:

boy he really wanted someone to call that the raymond principle or raymond's law or the lovely eyeball or something

ah, the bugeye principle

• Locked thread