Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
I hope he gets sent off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Byolante posted:

Did a ref get lost on his way to the nou camp and end up reffing this, first the handball then the dogso not called....

Maybe they were lenient because he didn't yet have any control? That's the only explanation I could see but it's a lovely one.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Shoren posted:

And they're just as incapable of understanding the rules as Byolante is. Just because they feel morally outraged (or just plain biased) doesn't make the goal illegitimate.

Lol your opinions are really really bad

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Someone check what the odds were at the start of the season for Leicester to be relegated AND win champions league.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

eleven extra elephants posted:

does josh lyman still post here because i'm very curious to know who his next team to support are

No he doesn't, and I think he switched to supporting city.

• Locked thread