Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
???
OVER
UNDER
Roses are red
Steve Bannon's a Nazi
Donald J Trumpf
Did a Benghazi
View Results

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I honestly dont know if he will get kicked out or not but i doubt his bullshit can last. its gently caress up crisis and gently caress up and he has no wins under his belt except the election and the fact that a lovely awful health bill got passed the house and will either die in the senate or be passed and there will be blood in the streets. a dude posted this in one of the trump threads and i think he is right.

i think comeys sacking especially how poorly planned and done it was, will cause leaks.

I think you are right and I think in retrospect 1 year as the over/under as I set in the OP itt is a really good o/u. I genuinely have no fuckin idea if Trump can sustain the anti-mattering shields for another 8 months of this, if his routine of getting 3 hours of sleep and spending the other 21 hours a day stuffing his fat loving orange face with kfc and coca-colas will catch up with him, or if the rate at which he does insanely dumb poo poo will keep accelerating to the point where we're all dead. He could definitely last until 2024 because that's what America deserves, but 4 months has felt like a century. 8 more months of this doesn't seem feasible at this rate.

e: he killed an 8-year old american girl when he had been in office for less than 3 weeks, for christ's sake. that was like 90 days ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Lol if Trump administration is as leaky a boat as the campaign

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I said it in the main Trump thread but at this point I think Trump will actually last a full term barring his actual death, but so many people around him are going to get burnt to poo poo. By the end he's going to be sitting alone in the White House, and our best-case scenario of "The Trump WH just doesn't do anything" from right after the election will actually pan out. If Trump can be caught on mic talking about molesting women, and the OTHER guy on the tape loses his job, then I have to think that things will just keep getting deflected into the people around him.

crazy cloud posted:

bump for the fbi raiding the gop fundraising office over mitch mcconell's and tea party's ties to russian money lmaoooo

Case in point (and wishful thinking), the FBI does a retaliatory raid against Trump but might actually find more dirt on McConnell instead. I actually didn't know his name had come up in that raid :lol:

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

FBI investigation clears Trump of all wrongdoing; entire Congress indicted for treason

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/864255578088058880

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Best Giraffe posted:

FBI investigation clears Trump of all wrongdoing; entire Congress indicted for treason

:vince:

watching trump :moonrio: right past an FBI indictment that somehow leads to the conviction of the entire Congress for high treason would just be how this loving world goes

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

lmebo

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
bump for special counsel mueller being named to head the investigation ! get the fucckkkkkkkkkkkkk in :getin: :frogsiren: :getin:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

crazy cloud posted:

bump for special counsel mueller being named to head the investigation ! get the fucckkkkkkkkkkkkk in :getin: :frogsiren: :getin:

i am also cheering for the deep state taking down our elected government so MIKE PENCE gets into office

this excites me

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Top City Homo posted:

i am also cheering for the deep state taking down our elected government so MIKE PENCE gets into office

this excites me

pence is goin down with the horse, i mean ship

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

pence is goin down with the horse, i mean ship

:lol: :golfclap:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
everyone is cool that trump is being railroaded by the same intelligence community that said Saddam has nuclear weapons?

or that they dug up the corpse of the cold war and are just creating crazy conspiracy theories to deflect from failed policies?

im not going to cheer on this bullshit

trump is horrible hot garbage but im not going to support a legal coup because some neolib parasites are unhappy with the speed that this country is being asset stripped.

he needs to fail on his mountain of merits not from white noise about russian boogeymen.

Top City Homo has issued a correction as of 09:08 on May 26, 2017

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Good news for you then, he will serve a four-year presidential term unless his terrible health habits catch up to him. A lot of the people around him will be gone by then though, whether voluntary or involuntarily, and he will suffer the worst defeat by an incumbent president, maybe incumbent politician anywhere, on his way out the door. Congress won't do poo poo about him and even if the Dems win enough Congressional influence to actually get legal impeachment rolling, there will be enough Republican true believers in DC who will fight to the last to keep him in office, because they don't want to become the party that had multiple presidencies end because of horribly corrupt, illegal, and incompetent behavior. Ideology/brand before country, etc.

The caveat to all of this, of course, is that trying to predict the future is a fool's errand, especially in this timeline. Nothing will happen until 2018 at the very earliest and even then I think he'd have to do something blatantly illegal while in office (even if it's tied to Russia). I want to say that the more competent people around him will keep him on a short enough leash for that not to happen but as we've seen in the last few months, fuckin good luck trying to keep him under control.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hes bad

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Top City Homo posted:

everyone is cool that trump is being railroaded by the same intelligence community that said Saddam has nuclear weapons?

Pretty sure it turns out the intelligence community didn't actually do that and the bush administration just straight up lied about what intelligence we had?

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
I can imagine President Pence: everyone will be told that to move forward they all must stand with him, i.e., let him do whatever he wants. There'll be a general feeling that the serious people are back in charge even when Pence and congress continue doing the same things as Trump.

But I can't see Trump resigning or an impeachment succeeding, so he'll hang around four years. Democrat politicians will win in 2018 and 2020, but then everyone will remember they're a bunch of useless pseudo-conservative morons, so Republicans will win big in 2022 and 2024, and we'll be right back here again. Guess we can all sleep through the next few years.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

reignonyourparade posted:

Pretty sure it turns out the intelligence community didn't actually do that and the bush administration just straight up lied about what intelligence we had?

not very intelligent now is it :smug:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 244 days!

Action Jacktion posted:

I can imagine President Pence: everyone will be told that to move forward they all must stand with him, i.e., let him do whatever he wants. There'll be a general feeling that the serious people are back in charge even when Pence and congress continue doing the same things as Trump.

But I can't see Trump resigning or an impeachment succeeding, so he'll hang around four years. Democrat politicians will win in 2018 and 2020, but then everyone will remember they're a bunch of useless pseudo-conservative morons, so Republicans will win big in 2022 and 2024, and we'll be right back here again. Guess we can all sleep through the next few years.

*goes into rip van winkle sleep*
*wakes up in 2024*

hmm president sandler eh?

Kavros
May 18, 2011

sleep sleep sleep
fly fly post post
sleep sleep sleep
I want many many many people to die in prison over this.

I want them to die in prison or political exile.

I want their deaths to be an opportunity for the rest of the nation to focus on healing from how completely it will have turned out they hosed us.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Kavros posted:

I want many many many people to die in prison over this.

I want them to die in prison or political exile.
be careful what you wish for dumbass

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
NECROMANCY

Bumping this thread, because Donald Trump is going down, oh Lord yes he is

Repeatedly shown to be utterly incapable of handling foreign affairs, internal affairs, or reality between one sentence and the next, Literally All of America Except For The Russian Botnets is now waiting for this lurid scrotopotamus to be put in a home where he belongs.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Duscat posted:

NECROMANCY

Repeatedly shown to be utterly incapable of handling foreign affairs, internal affairs, or reality between one sentence and the next, Literally All of America Except For The Russian Botnets is now waiting for this lurid scrotopotamus to be put in a home where he belongs.

thanks for bumping this thread the op is a hell of hoopy frood

I hope you are right, I think you are right. Donald Trump doesn't tend to get better at things over time, he just insists he's the smartest and best and #1 (get it it's a "he thinks he's so great" + "#1 means pee pee" double entrumpdre) so he is really only a matter of time from a galactic-scale fuckup that makes katrina or benghazi or 9/11 or pearl harbor look like the time he fired Tom Green from celebrity apprentice instead of Dennis Rodman, or

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
theres gonna be a katrina and they're gonna bomb people trying to secure food from abandoned stores.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Duscat posted:

NECROMANCY

I asked in the Trump Prime thread, you basing this off of anything or just gut instinct? Because I still think he's only going down in the year 2039 when he passes the title of Lorde Protector of the Trumpian States to Eric.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Here's the timeline for the next couple of years:

Late Summer/Early Fall: Trump bottoms out in terms of poll approval, somewhere in the mid to low 20's but is still strong among the die-hards of the base. Sessions resigns and either Bannon or Kusher win their war and the other leaves.

Fall: Schools starts, football starts, there's no real news about the investigations since that stuff takes time and the leaks start to dry up, so people's attention spans are diverted. Trump still tweets stupid poo poo but it's old hat for the most part. The approval rating creeps back up and crosses back over 30% before the end of the year.

Winter/Spring 18: Nothing terribly newsworthy, the leaks have all but ceased with Bannon/Kushner running the show. Donald tweets dumb poo poo but it's yelling into the void. Pats win the Super Bowl again and Trump takes credit. Approval ratings into the mid '30s and the press story is becoming the Trump revival act.

Summer 18: Election season starts to ramp up a little and the press is running full boar on the Summer/Comeback of Trump. Approval rating is high 30's/low 40's.

Early Fall 18: Election season in full swing. Trump approval ratings back solidly in the 40s. The GOP base is energized and Trump is demanding full GOP sweeps to pass his agenda. Dems nominate a lousy crew of nominees as the Bernie wing is shoved aside once again. Hillary's out campaigning and hurts everyone she campaigns with. A couple of reporters are attacked/killed by Trump supporters but that only boosts his/GOP approval ratings. Russia's doing run-ins again but the story gets buried behind Trump's marvelous comeback.

Election 2018: GOP dominates, moving the Senate to 62/38 and pick up about 30 or so seats in the House to make that 260ish to 160ish. Trump's approval ratings are over 50% as the Dems are looking at Cory Booker as their best option to run in 2020. Mueller's investigation is quietly killed off or comes out like a wet fart. 2020, while still two years away, also looks to be a GOP runaway. Obama moves back to Kenya and full converts to Islam.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
My timeline is similar, but Steve Bannon eats a bunch of children while their parent's clap and celebrate how pissed off those liberals are after the midterms.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Lamebot posted:

theres gonna be a katrina and they're gonna bomb people trying to secure food from abandoned stores.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

I asked in the Trump Prime thread, you basing this off of anything or just gut instinct? Because I still think he's only going down in the year 2039 when he passes the title of Lorde Protector of the Trumpian States to Eric.

it's just the accumulation of fuckups, which is massive and would already be enough to get 20 democratic presidents impeached, and it's obvious now that donald trump is never going to stop loving up

and he can't even step back and hire competent people to cover him, because competent people will not work for him. the dude cannot get a good loving LAWYER to take his billionaire money, because nobody wants his stink on them or trusts him to actually pay them

and we can't have a POTUS with senile dementia, alzheimer's, and narcissistic personality disorder who's a mob boss out to enrich himself and his entourage, who are also all barely competent grifters and russian spies, for years

we all live on a planet, which is round, and very small these days, and america's population is like 4% of the world's, and our allies are now openly discussing a world where america no longer leads and it is directly because of donald trump

also, the GOP is absolutely going down with trump if they keep propping him up much longer, it's already clear that all their ideas are retarded because for eight years they have been advocating for the complete opposite of everything america has done and now they're stuck with that insane baggage, so gently caress you, turns out the reality-based community had an ace up their sleeves all along, and it wasn't really up their sleeves at all, it was just that they were, y'know, based on goddamn loving reality

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

*sniffs the air*

*wrinkles nose*

theres piss in the wind...

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
8 years

Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta

Zeris posted:

8 years

8 months :twisted:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
we are all going to die in the Piss Tape Wars

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Top City Homo posted:

we are all going to drown in the Piss Tape Wars

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Top City Homo posted:

we are all going to die in the Piss Tape Wars

"Grandpa.....were you a hero during the war?"

No. But I pissed on a company of heroes.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

the black husserl posted:

"Grandpa.....were you a hero during the war?"

No. But I pissed on a company of heroes.

and that grandpa was.... Eric Trump

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Forced to be potus without a choice
3rd marriage to an ice queen slav
He says, in an extremely yoda voice]:
begun, the piss wars have

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
bumping for tick tick cuck tick cuck tick cuck cuck cuck tick cuck cuck tick tick

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Whatever happened to Bannon? Dude was hella visible in those first few months, now you never really hear about him. Was he successfully deveated by Kush, or is he still Mr. Puppetmaster

• Locked thread